- Meghan Markle joined the royal family on March 11 for the Commonwealth Day Service and was seeing tearing up.
- Earlier in the day, Meghan and Kate were seen greeting each other warmly, which body language experts say is a big change.
Yesterday, Suits should-have-been-nominated actress turned literal duchess Meghan Markle showed up to the Commonwealth Day service with the entire royal family. And, um, according to Hello!she was caught crying on BBC's live feed. Here's a picture:
So, what moved Meghan to tears? Hello!reports that she and Harry (plus the rest of the royals-we see you too) were listening to singer Alfie Boe performed an a cappella version of Snow Patrol's song "Run."
In other words, no need to stress! And truly, who doesn't cry when listening to Snow Patrol.
Oh, and in related news, yesterday was a big day for people obsessed with the fully imaginary RoYaL FEuD because Kate and Meghan quite literally kissed and made up. More on their body language at the event right this way.
RELATED VIDEO: Kate kisses Meghan on the cheek in touching moment at Commonwealth service [Provided by The Mirror]
- Gender reveal gone wrong: Dad kicks ball into neighbor’s yardFor a baby gender reveal stunt, a New Jersey man was supposed to kick and burst open a ball filled with colored powder. He kicked it a bit too far, and it landed in the neighbor’s yard. Turns out, they’re having a boy!TODAY
- Kate says Prince William struggled with becoming a fatherPrince William seems like a natural when it comes to parenting, but according to his wife Kate Middleton, he struggled at first with becoming a dad.Instyle
- Sneak peek: Meghan and Harry Plus OneMeghan Markle’s close friends open up to CBS News’ Gayle King in a revealing one-hour special exploring the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex as they take on a new title – mom and dad. Watch Friday, May 17 at 8/7c on CBS.CBS News
Kate kisses Meghan on the cheek in touching moment at Commonwealth serviceMirror0:39
Gender reveal gone wrong: Dad kicks ball into neighbor’s yardTODAY0:40
Kate says Prince William struggled with becoming a fatherInstyle1:23
Sneak peek: Meghan and Harry Plus OneCBS News3:51
Meghan Markle's close friends deny rumors she's difficultCBS News3:14
8 weird royal baby traditionsVanity Fair3:14
Will royal baby Archie be raised a vegan?Buzz601:06
Celebs and their petsHarper's Bazaar3:03
Dark side of wildlife tourism: Selfies with animals may come at a costTODAY2:52
Coinage: The cost of Meghan Markle’s ethical jewelsInstyle1:39
Is This the Next Beethoven?Inside Edition1:08
Man Pretends to Be 'Fake Boyfriend' to Help WomenInside Edition1:54
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share impressive travel photos taken by Harry himselfInstyle1:12
Be nice for 7 days and you'll be a happier person, science saysBuzz601:29
The surprising number of Americans that don't use the internetBuzz601:08
Skip the brand names and buy the generic version of these 5 productsBuzz601:19